An Advisory Board (AB) was established with high-level responsible representatives of end-users, academia, and NGO (such as e.g. ENEN association). The main task of this body was to ensure the feed-back during the project and to contribute to information interchange with the major nuclear stakeholders’ organisations („future employers“), relevant existing European structures such as, e.g., ENEN, the “training” Working Groups of SNE‑TP, ENEF and ENSREG, or the YGN; or the part of academia not represented in CINCH.
The Advisory Board members were:
- Václav Hanus – CEZ, Czech Republic
- Peter de Regge – ENEN Association
- Jan Blomgren – Vattenfal, Sweden
- Stèphane Bourg – CEA, France
- Henrik Ramebäck – FOI, Sweden
- Bruce Hanson – University of Leeds